OpsHelm currently supports authentication with Okta using OpenID Connect (OIDC) initiated via Okta. If you have configured Okta as your identity provider, you must initiate sign in through Okta - the OpsHelm login page does not support signing in with Okta. At this time, it's not possible to sign up for OpsHelm with Okta as your SSO provider. Contact support if you wish to use Okta for authentication.
- Okta-initiated Single Sign-On
Follow the steps below to install the OpsHelm Okta Integration and configure it as your identity provider:
- Sign in to the Okta admin portal
- Go to Applications > Browse App Catalog
- Search for OpsHelm and click Add Integration to install the OpsHelm integration
- After installing, navigate to the Sign On settings
- Copy the
- Copy the
issuerfrom the OpenID Provider Metadata. Typically, this is the Okta URL
- Fill out the Okta Configuration Request form. OpsHelm support will contact you to finalize the change.
OpsHelm supports System for Cross-domain Identity Management (SCIM) for automatically provisioning users with Okta. See Automatic User Provisioning for details on how to configure this feature.